EverGreen Lawn Management
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a landscaper. You’ll follow the crew leader to perform lawn care and maintenance duties for our customers including mowing, fertilizing, mulching, edging, raking, pruning, and any additional landscaping tasks. Job seekers should take pride in quality workmanship and enjoy working with others.
- Create daily reports of completed work
- Do general lawn care duties like groundskeeping, and lawn maintenance including mowing, raking, mulching, weeding, fertilizing, edging, and pruning
- Work with fellow crew members to complete landscape design, landscape construction, landscape installation, and landscape maintenance
- Apply pesticide as needed for weed control
- Tend to flower beds using a sprinkler or irrigation system
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of hand tools and maintenance equipment including clippers, chain saws, lawnmowers, blowers, edgers, rakes, and hedge trimmers
- Excellent stamina and physical health
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site is required
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- We have a strict nonsmoking policy
About EverGreen Lawn Management
Here at EverGreen we love people, nature, and the outdoors! So when it comes to your project; whether it's lawn maintenance such as mowing and shrub trimming, or making your property stand out with a fresh layer of mulch in the flowerbeds, one thing is for sure, we love what we do! Coupled with fast, friendly service we want to give you the best experience because after all, that is what you deserve.