EverGreen Lawn Management
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a lawn care tech. You’ll follow the crew leader to perform lawn care and maintenance duties for our customers including mowing, fertilizing, mulching, edging, raking, pruning, and any additional landscaping tasks. Job seekers should take pride in quality workmanship and enjoy working with others.
- Complete lawn care, groundskeeping, and lawn maintenance tasks including mowing, edging, weeding, raking, fertilizing, mulching, and pruning
- Apply pesticide as needed for weed control
- Write daily reports of work completed
- Keep flower beds looking pristine and weed free.
- At least 2 years of experience as a crew member landscaping for residential or commercial properties
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Great physical health and stamina
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- Strong working knowledge of hand tools and maintenance equipment including edgers, blowers, clippers, chain saws, rakes, hedge trimmers, and lawnmowers
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site
- We have a strict non smoking policy
About EverGreen Lawn Management
Here at EverGreen we love people, nature, and the outdoors! So when it comes to your project; whether it's lawn maintenance such as mowing and shrub trimming, or making your property stand out with a fresh layer of mulch in the flowerbeds, one thing is for sure, we love what we do! Coupled with fast, friendly service we want to give you the best experience because after all, that is what you deserve.