Disability Attorneys of Michigan
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, route messages, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, faxing, etc.
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Experience with w/multi-line phone system a plus
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
About Disability Attorneys of Michigan
Disability Attorneys of Michigan is a law firm specializing in federal disability benefits.