Crescent City Law, LLC
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Help the firm to intake and pre-qualify potential new clients
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
About Crescent City Law, LLC
Crescent City Law, LLC opened in 2010 and started the firm by representing the accused in criminal courts. Later, we expanded our practice to traffic tickets. We also help people hide their criminal records with expungements. And, of course, we help people who have been injured because of an accident recover compensation for their injuries.
We are rapidly growing--we grew over 100% in 2021 and foresee an additional 31.6% growth in 2022. We need a star who can play many positions and grow with the firm.