The Foster Firm, LLC
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About The Foster Firm, LLC
The Foster Firm is a boutique personal injury law firm. We are a rapidly growing southside practice that offers excellent customer service and truly cares about our clients and team - showing respect to all.
We offer opportunities to grow with the firm.