The Foster Firm, LLC
We are looking for a problem-solving, creative, organized Operations Manager to manage our rapidly growing Personal Injury Law Firm. This team member will work closely with the firm's Owners/Administrators as part of the Executive team. The Operations Manager will manage our growing team of legal assistants, paralegals, and administrative personnel under the leadership of the Owners/Administrator. We are looking for someone who can spot issues before they happen and either prevent, solve or have solutions in mind before they arise. This is an in-office position in South Metropolitan Atlanta. We need a team player who is ready to hit the ground running and help this firm to grow.
- Manage the staff including implementing office policies, managing, and monitoring work from home, time off, and training schedules. To maintain consistency of workflow, office coverage, customer service, and employee growth and advancement.
- Assists with drafting, implementing, maintaining, improving, and monitoring execution of the Firm's employment policies and procedures. Ensures that the Firm’s business systems and processes are fully documented in writing, organized, and available to the team.
- Performs audits & spot-checks to ensure policies and procedures are being followed and operating as intended.
- Proposes ideas and plans to optimize the use of technology to improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability. Including, computer systems, phone systems. Streamlines and maximizes compute systems and programs for The Firm’s use. ie. Case Management System
- Implements the firm's policies and procedures with the Owners'/Administrator's approval.
- Must have AT LEAST two years of experience in law firm management. Preferably in Personal Injury Law.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but we will certainly consider work experience over formal education for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work daily in our main office location near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- Must have experience in and passion for assisting in the growth of a small law firm.
- Must have a history of problem-solving and planning.
- Must have excellent team-building and supervisory skills.
- Great customer service skills are a must.
- The ability to work well with minimal supervision, meet timelines, and adapt quickly.
$72,500 - $85,000 yearly
About The Foster Firm, LLC
The Foster Firm is a boutique personal injury law firm. We are a rapidly growing southside practice that offers excellent customer service and truly cares about our clients and team - showing respect to all. We are excited about the excellent team of legal professionals that we have assembled and are looking for someone who can step in and do what they do best as the Operations Manager.
We offer health and dental insurance, paid training, remote work possibilities, paid time off, and extensive opportunities to grow with the firm.
Check us out at www.TheFosterFirmWins.com
If you think you are the right candidate, please apply! We are looking forward to adding you to our team.