Hargrave Family Law
We help good people end broken marriages by practicing family law differently, helping clients end marriages in a manner consistent with their values. Our clients deserve better than a process that ends in warfare. Divorce can become a period of remarkable growth and transformation when you focus on the future that you want to create rather than the past. People need to know that they have options when facing a divorce. We help them find a better way.
If you’re a collaborator at heart, let us hear from you. We are seeking the perfect match for a superior, seasoned intake person with at least 5 years' prior experience in sales.
- Screen and evaluate all potential new client contacts;
- Convert qualified potential new clients to firm clients or schedule for attorney consults;
- Accurately gather detailed, fact-specific information about potential cases;
- Explain to potential clients the services offered, engagement agreement terms, retainer accounts;
- Accurately log all potential client intake information in contact management system;
- Assist with attorney preparation for consultations;
- Assist answering incoming calls and coordinate with the proper personnel to provide timely and accurate answers;
- Greet and assist visitors to the office as needed.
- Proven sales track record of conversions without shady high-pressure tactics;
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated;
- Thrives gracefully under pressure in a very demanding environment;
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines;
- Able to discretely handle highly confidential information;
- Proficient with scheduling meetings and managing calendars;
- Able to juggle multiple demands without dropping balls;
- Able to effectively communicate our firm's mission and extraordinary level of client care;
- Growth-minded, open to feedback;
- Extremely comfortable with technology, customer relations management databases.
$50,000 + bonus
About Hargrave Family Law
Hargrave Family Law is a boutique family law firm specializing in divorce using collaborative, non-adversarial techniques and creative solutions. We are committed to finding the right solution for each of our unique clients, advocating for them to protect what matters most while never losing sight of their core values.
The particulars on benefits:
- Paid Holidays (immediate),
- PTO (eligible @ 90 days),
- Health Insurance benefits (eligible @ 60 days, partially subsidized),
- Long Term Disability Insurance benefits (eligible @ 180 days, subsidized),
- 401(k) benefits (eligible @ 1 year with employer contributions).
Robust bonus structure commensurate with conversion rates.
Remote/Hybrid-remote position potential.
If you think you are the person we're looking for, and you meet ALL of the requirements and have ALL of the skills above, you should apply to receive your next steps.