Beckett Law, LLC
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of law firm experience
$14 - $18 hourly
About Beckett Law, LLC
Beckett Law, LLC is the parent company to 2 subsidiary companies, one of which is Connecticut Bankruptcy, LLC. We are located in West Hartford, CT, and handle matters all across Connecticut.
We believe in compassionate, caring, and competent service to our clients. We hold all employees to a high standard, with an emphasis on quality legal work and superior customer service. Our employees work as a team to provide the most efficient services possible.
Applicants must be technologically savvy, quick learners, willing to adapt to new protocols, software, and efficiency standards. All employees are reviewed based on production and accuracy, and those that are able to meet and exceed their goals are rewarded accordingly.