Stewart Law Group
Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional business skills who loves taking on new challenges? Our busy law firm is looking for a stellar marketing director to create and implement a strategy that maximizes profitability and exposure for the firm. We need someone ready to be the voice of our brand and manage the marketing development of campaigns. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication and sales skills and loves meeting new people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Evaluate market trends to determine pricing to balance costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Create and execute marketing strategy and media planning for all SLG offline and online campaigns to increase brand awareness, customer growth, and improve conversion rates
- Create press releases and pitch to publishers and editors from both local and national media outlets
- Manage the firm's social media accounts by conceptualizing campaigns, creating Canva graphics, and engaging with audiences to maintain SLG's online brand (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Manage creative assets and support the company's business objectives, working closely with the Managing Partner and Business Director
- Create email marketing campaigns targeted at current and potential clients through the firm's CRM (MailChimp and Stripo)
- Maintain the firm's WordPress website, including updating the blog, attorney bios, and linking resources
- Proactively engage in business development opportunities, including suggesting certifications, articles, and webinars and reaching out to target clients
- Create all marketing materials, both digital and print-friendly, needed for the firm including attorney presentations, articles, consumer pitches, and other marketing literature
- Develop and initiate community partnerships and collaborations with influencers and other small businesses to help build greater brand awareness and develop community relations
- Find opportunities to engage and participate in events, including community, charity, and industry-related events.
- Maintain the daily, weekly, and monthly analytics and reporting for the different offline and online marketing channels
- Computer skills are needed for this position, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and best practices
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior sales and marketing experience of 5+ years, including some in a sales management role, is required
About Stewart Law Group
Stewart Law Group was founded in 2017 and is already the largest minority and woman-owned firm in the Dallas Fort Worth area that handles commercial, product liability, insurance, employment, and labor disputes.
The firm holds strong principles related to equality and differentiates itself from other firms with its uplifting and unique competitive culture. Based on the firm’s founding partner’s background as a former collegiate student-athlete and coach, the firm believes in the team concept and invests time and resources in the development of its associates.