South Lyon Michigan Law Office
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their cases, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Help foster prospective client streams by providing input into awareness and law firm partnerships initiatives alongside the marketing team
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Manage attorney schedules, including prospective client consultations, to foster caseload growth
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent needed, while a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Familiarity with case management and CRM systems a bonus
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- Firm knowledge of spreadsheet and data management, as well as computer skills
- Possesses outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
$15 - $20 hourly
About South Lyon Michigan Law Office
We are a small but fast-growing law firm in downtown South Lyon with a really great team culture! We love to serve our wonderful clients by meeting their estate planning and probate needs with care and compassion. We don't represent just anyone who comes through the door, and we don't add just anyone to our team. We are looking for clients and team members who will be the right fit for the long term!