The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their case, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Screen incoming potential client phone calls to make sure the case falls within the scope of the firm, while helping the caller feel heard and understood
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyers to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Background in the legal industry preferred
- Previous experience with CRM and case management software desired
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
About The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Part of our culture here is that we believe in collaboration, and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. Our two founders are retired physicians, and have a strong track record of loyalty with employees, who have been working here for 20 years. We encourage collaboration and inclusiveness with all employees to allow them to contribute to the companies goals.
Please take some time to learn about us at www.injuryfinancing.com and www.theinjuryspecialists.com.