Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Looking for a chance to join a close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated legal professionals? Our law firm is expanding and needs the help of an intake specialist to take our client relations to the next level and manage our growing caseload. Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to customer service and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving law firm succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Help foster prospective client streams by providing input into awareness and law firm partnerships initiatives alongside the marketing team
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Firm knowledge of spreadsheet and data management, as well as computer skills
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Founded in March of 2016, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. In 2019. 2020, and 2021, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States at #221.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouse. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.