Crescent City Law, LLC
Looking for a chance to join a close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated legal professionals? Our law firm is expanding and needs the help of an Intake Specialist to take our client relations to the next level and manage our growing caseload. Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to customer service and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving law firm succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Talk to leads and identify whether they are qualified leads by asking a series of questions designed to speak to the ideal A+ client, target the correct legal issues, gauge urgency/motivation, and determine whether there is potential for a conflict of interest
- Screen out unqualified leads through a series of questions designed to speak to the ideal A+ client, target the correct legal issues, gauge urgency/motivation, and determine whether there is potential for a conflict of interest
- Schedule qualified leads for initial consultations (sales calls)
- Initiate the pre-engagement glide path for all prospects scheduled for an initial consultation to create/foster a sense of excitement and urgency about engaging the Firm and improving the “show up rate” for people showing up for initial consultations
- Be sure everyone who contacts the Firm for help is better off – whether by scheduling a consultation, making a referral to an appropriate firm or other contacts, sharing free resources produced by the firm, or some other assistance
- Prepare the salesperson with all the information needed for a successful conversation/consultation
- Prepare engagement agreements and follows up to ensure prospects sign the agreement and make the agreed payment
- Stay in contact with Leads who do not schedule consultations, PNCs who do not appear for their consult, and PNCs that do not sign up after their initial consultation to keep the door open for them to come in when they are ready
- Update the Firm’s databases, reports, or spreadsheets to track incoming calls, leads qualified, consultations scheduled, referral sources, and other key metrics
- Customer service or sales experience a plus
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong computer and data entry skills
About Crescent City Law, LLC
Crescent City Law, LLC opened in 2010 and started the firm by representing the accused in criminal courts. Later, we expanded our practice to traffic tickets. We also help people hide their criminal records with expungements. And, of course, we help people who have been injured because of an accident recover compensation for their injuries.
We are rapidly growing--we grew over 100% in 2021 and foresee an additional 31.6% growth in 2022. We need a star who can play many positions and grow with the firm.