Looking for a chance to join a close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated legal professionals? Our law firm is expanding and needs the help of an intake specialist to take our client relations to the next level and manage our growing caseload. Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, dedicated to customer service, and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving law firm succeed and make a tangible difference in our client’s lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
1. Talk to leads and identify whether they are qualified leads by asking a series of questions designed to speak to the ideal A+ client, target the correct legal issues, gauge urgency/motivation, and determine whether there is potential for a conflict of interest.
2. Screen out unqualified leads through a series of questions designed to speak to the ideal A+ client, target the correct legal issues, gauge urgency/motivation, and determine whether there is potential for a conflict of interest.
3. Schedule qualified leads for initial consultations (sales calls).
4. Initiates the pre-engagement glidepath for all prospects scheduled for initial consultation to create/foster a sense of excitement and urgency about engaging the Firm and improving the “show up rate” for people showing up for initial consultations.
5. Be sure everyone who contacts the Firm for help is better off – whether by scheduling a consultation, making a referral to an appropriate firm or other contact, sharing free resources produced by the firm, or some other assistance.
6. Prepares salesperson with all the information needed for a successful conversation/consultation.
7. Prepares engagement agreements and follows up to ensure prospects sign the agreement and make the agreed payment.
8. Stay in contact with Leads who do not schedule consultations, PNCs who do not appear for their consult, and PNCs that do not sign up after their initial consultation to keep the door open for them to come in when they are ready.
9. Update the Firm’s databases, reports, or spreadsheets to track incoming calls, leads qualified, consultations scheduled, referral sources, and other key metrics.
Derek L. Hall, PC is a Ridgeland, Mississippi-based law firm that emphasizes personal growth and development for its employees and staff. We believe that our team is vital to the success of our business and to our clients. We encourage finding better ways to help our employees and our clients through proven processes that create benefits in personal development, professional development, and overall happiness. We have a "never satisfied" mentality.
Come join our exciting, growing team.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.