Our law office is growing fast and we’re searching for a full-time legal intake specialist to help us succeed! You’ll serve as the compassionate voice of our law firm, fielding inbound calls from prospective clients in their time of need, screening, and surveying for potential cases, as well as following up with our clients to ensure they are receiving the treatment they need. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today!
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Follow up with clients throughout the pendency of their claims to ensure their questions are answered and they receive extraordinary service
- Celebrate client victories
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Background in the legal industry preferred
- Full familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel proficiency
$32,500 - $40,000 yearly
About Snellings Law
Our firm is Snellings Law, and we only help injury victims. We love what we do and the difference we make in peoples’ lives. Since all we do is help injury victims, we know a LOT about how to do it. Even so, we are ALWAYS looking to get better. That is where YOU come in – can you help us improve as a team?