Nelson Elder Care Law
Our firm is growing. We are looking for an energetic, outgoing Front Desk Receptionist to build relationships with our current, and potential new clients when they visit our office. This person also assists the rest of the team by collecting documents, calling clients to remind them of appointments, and managing the master calendar for the firm.
We are hiring for our locations in Marietta and Woodstock.
- Greeting Clients, guests, attorneys, vendors, and employees
- Create a positive and professional first impression on behalf of the firm
- Make visitors comfortable, offering beverages, snacks, and restrooms
- Keep front office area clean and stocked
- Keep conference rooms clean and stocked
- Schedules calls and meetings, assuring that the attorneys’ calendars are accurately maintained and organized in a logical and efficient manner.
- Prepares and ensures the execution of engagement agreements as directed by the attorneys/sales department
- Processes client payments
- Call to remind clients of upcoming meetings daily
- Receive mail, deliveries, and packages
- Open and create the client files, both open electronic files in Daylite and the cloud and create the physical file
- Help legal team prepare for daily meetings by printing daily calendars, preparing files, and putting the information on the appropriate desk each morning
- Close all client files, both electronic files in Daylite, the cloud, and Asset Panda. Ensure the physical file is scanned into the electronic file, returning original client documents to the client, and destroy the remaining physical file
- Update Daylite tasks daily
- Perform other general office duties as requested
- Prior office experience
- Experience with business phone systems and office computer systems and software
- Experience Mac Computers
- High school diploma / GED; Completed some college coursework
- History of achieving and consistently exceeding personal goals
- Client empathy
- In-office position Mon-Fri
About Nelson Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning law firm and one of the fastest-growing law firms.
What Do We Offer You?
- Disability Insurance
- The exceptional, positive work environment
- A team that encourages and cares for one another
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
If this sounds like the place where you can thrive and work with purpose, and you meet the qualifications listed, please contact us with your resume and your salary requirements.