Law Firm Business Development - Client Support Specialist
Enterprising business law firm on track for aggressive growth seeks experienced Business Development - Client Relationship Specialist to join our team.
$50,000.00 (and up, commensurate with experience), with preference given to a Florida-based candidate available to work from a Miami or Tampa Office.
We seek a person with a genuine interest in supporting entrepreneurs and relationship building to join our law firm. Ideal candidate background may include an attorney looking to escape the production line, a J.D. looking to put their skills to use, an experienced and results-driven business development specialist, or an experienced sales associate (especially with experience in a highly specialized industry) who can parlay their superior relationship-building skills to prospect and secure meaningful relationships to advance and support the law firm’s goals.
Have solid leadership skills, strong business acumen, and the ability to lead significant change. This team member must create and maintain effective channel strategies, partner relationships, industry insight, and revenue targets, to drive growth and increase value from our perspective and current managed services and clients. This team member must maintain a sales pipeline to meet sales targets and goals.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Attend seminars, conferences, trade shows, and conventions.
- Provide in-depth relationship management to commercial and professional clients, primarily law firms, to fully understand clients’ objectives and present tailored solutions
- Source new applications for credit and manage the underwriting process with the lending group.
- Participate in Bar Association events as well as general business networking functions to source new business opportunities.
- Directly manage and develop his/her own client accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and negotiate partner channel relationships and mutually beneficial industry partnerships.
- Work with management to effectively lead the sales cycle, to win client opportunities.
- Perform market analysis to determine future customer, competitor, platforms, programs, products, and opportunities to pursue.
- Expand and diversify the current business to achieve plan and growth targets for assigned customers and markets with a focus on growth markets and technologies, legacy and strategic.
- Build and nurture client relations in order to create upsell opportunities.
- Uncover and track sales opportunities within existing and net new client accounts.
- Collaborate with team to target opportunities and reach personal quotas.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals/quotas.
- Provide consultative selling approach through a comprehensive understanding of client’s needs based on review and analysis of clients’ individual circumstances.
- You are a true extrovert, the life of the party.
The following will be necessary or useful to satisfy the responsibilities of the position:
- B.S. or B.A. required in business or a related field, advanced degree (MBA/JD, etc.) a plus 4+ years proven success in a business development role, preferably with sales/marketing or related experience;
- Sales experience;
- Experience in responding to RFPs and preparing proposals;
- Proven sales track record of establishing and maintaining partner relationships for immediate and on-going sales success;
- Experience selling to a variety of professional services industries and businesses of various sizes;
- Experience building senior-level relationships internal and external to the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, make difficult decisions, influence others and manage change;
- High-level problem solving and analysis skills;
- Ability to deal with different personalities, overcome barriers to communication and find solutions;
- Provide strategic direction and leadership; identify and qualify new business opportunities;
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining a pipeline of strategically relevant business opportunities;
- Able to be both a team leader and a team player;
- Extreme comfort navigating technology, including seamless self-led orientation to differing software platforms;
- Detail-oriented, prompt, professional, and efficient;
- Confidence taking ownership of and managing a high-volume of responsibilities and deadlines;
- Excellent written communication (writing, research, and editing, etc.) skills;
- Protective of clients, our staff, and have good intuition. We are looking for someone who is self-contained and emotionally mature;
- Clear and professional communication via phone and email;
- Demonstrated history of working collaboratively with management and business teams to solve complex business problems;
- Strong communication skills, presence, decisiveness, and poise; and,
- English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus, but not required).
Who we are. CORPlaw's motto: We take legal work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Our brilliant team of ex BigLaw attorneys has no interest in recreating the toxic work environment commonplace at many elite firms. We were rebellious enough to pose a challenge to the establishment: Producing exceptional work product and service to clients while remaining kind and well-rounded don't have to be mutually exclusive options. While fostering a better legal office culture is our priority, so too is producing exceptionally high-quality legal services to our clients.
www.corplaw.us | 1 (833) 545-7526 | Info@corplaw.us