Lamar Law Office, LLC
Our busy law office is growing, and we need a legal case manager to work alongside attorneys and achieve clients’ goals. This case manager will serve as settlement coordinator and should have experience negotiating bills with providers, opening subrogation claims, submitting health insurance to providers, and completing final settlement worksheets/breakdowns.
- Provide recommendations to attorneys with regard to cost and time-effective ways to accomplish the client’s goals
- Perform legal research to obtain documentation regarding health insurance, medical records, social security, and medical providers
- Support attorneys with all aspects of case management, including billing, docketing deadlines, and providing reminders as needed
- Create legal documents for attorney review
- High school diploma is required - 2-year degree and Paralegal certification are acceptable, but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills as well as effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous case management process experience is needed - preferably as a personal injury case manager, or related jobs such as paralegal, legal secretary, or legal assistant at a law firm, non-profit, or human services agency
- Comfortable with computer programs, such as spreadsheet presentation, word processing, and case management software
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple matters at once
About Lamar Law Office, LLC
At the Lamar Law Office, LLC we value each of our clients. That’s why we offer legalcare™. Legalcare™ is the product of the “We Care Difference” and is something more than legal service. Our clients agree that Attorney Anita Lamar takes strides to ensure that details aren’t overlooked. She fights insurance adjusters for the client and keeps them abreast of all developments on their case as quickly as possible. She assists her clients in learning all they need to know relevant to their individual situation. Her experience in personal injury matters has taught her that happy clients make a company great. So, experience the “We Care Difference” and get the legalcare™ you deserve. It’s more than legal service… We Care.