The Hatchett Law Firm
Our busy law office is growing, and we need a legal Case Manager (also known as a Client Service Advisor) to work alongside attorneys and achieve our clients’ goals regarding guardianship matters. Our ideal candidate will have experience in direct client interaction, and case management as a paralegal or legal assistant, and is skilled in drafting documents, and managing case files, and parties. We need someone who enjoys serving clients, is an effective communicator, is incredibly organized, and is self-motivated. We love our Case Managers and our Case Managers love our clients! Our Case Managers play an essential role in ensuring that our client's goals are met. If this sounds like something you can already excel at, please apply today.
Compensation: $48,000 (with Bonus up to $60,000)
- Draft legal documents for attorney review
- Communicate case status with clients and outside counsel as requested
- Support attorneys with all aspects of case management, including billing, docketing deadlines, and providing reminders as needed
- Maintain and organize all case files, and information with regard to engagement, whether electronic or paper, in accordance with firm policies
- Examine legal documents to assure all legal requirements have been met
- Collaborate with outside vendors, staff, and attorneys, to manage the law firm’s case load, present case summaries/updates, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Conduct Zoom and in person interviews with clients and prospects
- Notarize documents
- Efile documents
- Exceptional organizational skills as well as effective communication skills, both written and oral are needed
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple matters at once
- Experience drafting legal documents and conducting legal research is vital
- A 2-year degree and Paralegal certification are acceptable, but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred - High school diploma is required
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet presentation, and case management software
- Case Management related experience is required - preferably in handling guardianship matters, from former employment in law firm or social services agency.
- Must be empathetic, mature, and possess an uplifting outlook as the firm deals with serious issues (death, mental illness, incapacity, family conflict). Our ideal team member recognizes that life is too short to work at a crappy job -that people matter- and earning a good living doing meaningful work is exciting.
- Must take direction without hesitation and arrive daily prepared to give our team and our clients 110%. They must have a heart to serve others.
- Must be seeking to perform at an exceptional level to earn bonus income.
About The Hatchett Law Firm
The Hatchett Law Firm, PLLC., is a growing faith based law firm that loves the people we serve. Our areas of practice includes probate, guardianship, real estate incident to probate, litigation, and conflict resolution of related matters. We are looking for people who desire to change the world for the better while being well compensated.