Our busy law office is growing, and we need a legal case manager/pre-litigation coordinator to work alongside attorneys and achieve our clients’ goals. Our ideal candidate will have experience in case management as a legal assistant and is skilled in drafting documents, managing case files, instrumenting supporting documents and client contact. We need someone who is an effective communicator, incredibly organized, and self-motivated. Our case managers play an essential role in ensuring that our clients’ goals are met. If this sounds like something you can really excel at, please apply today.
- Coordinate between attorneys, staff, and outside vendors to manage the law firm’s case load, present case summaries/updates, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Examine legal documents to assure all legal requirements have been met
- Complete legal research to obtain documentation regarding medical records, health insurance, social security, and medical providers
- Organize and maintain all case files, and information concerning engagement, whether electronic or paper, in accordance with the law firm policies
- Maintain constant client communication
- Comfortable with computer programs, such as spreadsheet presentation, word processing, and case management software
- Effective organizational and communication skills, both written and oral, are needed
- Be a self-starter and able to effectively manage multiple matters at once
- Case Management process experience is needed-preferably as a personal injury/medical malpractice case manager, or related jobs or legal assistant at a law firm.
About Smith Clinesmith
The Smith Clinesmith law firm is one of the largest, most dynamic, and aggressively expanding nursing home and elder abuse firms in the country. We fight for those who have been hurt and disregarded by big medical and long-term care corporations.
The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work autonomously in fighting for our clients and continuing the growth of our strong practice.