Our law firm is seeking an organized, self-starter to join our team as a legal case manager and work alongside attorneys to achieve our clients’ goals. We are searching for someone who truly believes in working as a team, is incredibly organized, and is self-motivated. Our ideal applicant will have experience in case management and is skilled at drafting documents, and enjoys engaging with clients, even if they are going through a difficult time. Experience in estate planning and probate is a HUGE plus! If you are looking to take your job in the legal industry to the next level without passing the bar exam while having a big impact, please apply today!
- Gathering information from clients.
- Working with an attorney to draft estate planning and probate documents.
- Reviewing and delegating client changes.
- Updating drafted documents.
- Providing clients with documents for review for accuracy and for missing information and clarification.
- Preparing clients and witnesses for probate hearings.
- E-Filing documents with the courts.
- In-office meeting with clients. Notarizing documents.
- Communicating with court departments and county offices.
- Maintaining original documents and transmitting them to the courts.
- Maintaining a cadence of case type and meeting deadlines.
- Providing clients updates along with the entire case life.
- Communicating with third parties to facilitate case wrap-up.
- Applying for EIN numbers from IRS.gov.
- Participating in signing ceremonies for estate planning documents.
Our preferred candidate:
- Has a GREAT personality and a sense of humor.
- Wants a long-term position.
- Experience in a law firm, especially in the practice areas of estate planning and probate is a huge plus!
- Shows compassion when dealing with clients and has a talent for winning their confidence and respect.
- Is willing to work hard to see that clients receive top-notch service and results.
- We are looking for someone who has character, intelligence, and integrity; and someone who contributes positively to the atmosphere within the office.
- No one who takes themselves too seriously or thinks that scanning a document is beneath them and will wash their own coffee cup.
- Someone who believes in civil rights and equality for all.
$42,000 - $49,000 yearly
About Burch Law
We are a diverse, progressive-minded, woman-owned law firm with a passion for helping people from all walks of life whether they are families, individuals, or parents, who identify as LGBTQ, no matter the net worth, age, and stage of life. We primarily focus on Estate Planning, Probate, and Business Law. We are located in North Dallas.
Performance-based bonuses and incentives throughout the year:
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Work from home options
- Health insurance
- Retirement with employer match