Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Are you looking to take your job in the legal industry to the next level without passing the bar exam? Our busy law office is looking for a legal case manager to help us oversee all aspects of case management. Ideal job seekers will be incredibly organized, and have experience drafting legal documents, conducting legal research, and managing case files. If you are an effective communicator, and a great teammate who is a natural self-starter, we’d like to talk. Please apply today!
- Interface with staff, attorneys, and outside vendors to manage the law firm’s case load, present case summaries/updates, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Manage, update, and organize all case files and information with regard to engagement, whether electronic or paper, in accordance with firm policies
- Aid attorneys with all aspects of case management, including billing, docketing deadlines, and providing reminders as requested
- Perform legal research to obtain documentation regarding health insurance, medical records, social security, and medical providers
- Communicate case status with clients and outside counsel as requested
- Experience drafting legal documents and conducting legal research is vital
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a 2-year degree and Paralegal certification are acceptable - High school diploma is required
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills as well as effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable with computer programs, such as spreadsheet presentation, word processing, and case management software
- Previous case management process experience is needed - preferably as a personal injury case manager, or related jobs such as paralegal, legal secretary, or legal assistant at a law firm, non-profit, or human services agency
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm is strictly an employment law litigation firm. Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm was founded in 2007 by Brian D. Spitz and has grown to employ 25 attorneys in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit. Because we are a relatively young firm for this size, there are significant opportunities for growth and experience within the firm.
We are an equal opportunity employer.