KE Law Group
Do you have a passion for numbers and analyzing reports? Our growing law firm is looking to add an experienced legal accountant with a commitment to excellence. We are looking for a team player who can manage general ledgers, process payroll, and run accurate financial reports. We will rely on you to process client billing and meet deadlines, so proficiency in running custom reports and experience with accounting software is a must. Additional tasks include legal assistant work related to supporting attorneys with schedules, drafting documents, and various other office-related tasks. If you have experience and qualifications as defined below and this sounds like a position that is ideal for you, let’s talk!
- Hours - 8:30 to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Health Insurance available
- Earned PTO
- Matching 401K
- Location - Tallahassee, Florida
- Onsite only
- References required
- Maintain both accounts receivable and accounts payable and process monthly invoices for clients
- Work as part of a bookkeeping team to help manage the Firm’s finances in our Tallahassee office
- Work with invoicing, billing, expenses, accounts receivable and payables, and other accounting-related activities
- Maintain the Firm’s books using Thomas Reuters and other cloud-based client management software
- Other administrative duties, including calendar management, scheduling, and helping draft legal documents as needed
- Assist accounting in the preparation of financial statements
- Capable of maintaining strict confidentiality dealing with financial data
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus some college is preferred - bachelor’s degree is a plus
- A proactive and self-driven personality with organizational skills and an ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Our ideal candidate is systems/ procedures oriented, detail-oriented, motivated, and a self-starter, with the ability to multi-task
- Requires 2 years of law firm accounting experience, bookkeeping, or related field experience at an accounting firm
- Jobseekers should have outstanding attention to detail, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Has exceptional knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and accounting software packages including Thomas Reuters and other cloud-based accounting software
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About KE Law Group
KE Law Group is a boutique specialty firm with big law credentials and without the attitude. The firm is focused on representing special districts, including community development districts, stewardship districts, and other large-scale improvement districts, throughout all stages of development and ongoing operations across the state of Florida.
We are building a more efficient and effective way to deliver legal services providing a more responsive, high-quality offering for our clients by removing much of the bureaucracy and resulting overhead from the practice of law – and hiring and retaining talent who put a client-first mentality to work each and every day.
We have offices in Tallahassee, providing us easy access to the wheels of state government, an expanding office in the Tampa area providing proximity to many of our central and south Florida clients, and we’re opening an office in Jacksonville in 2022.