ENSO LAW LLP
Do you have a passion for numbers and analyzing reports? Our growing law firm is looking to add an experienced legal accountant with a commitment to excellence. We are looking for a team player who can manage general ledgers, process payroll, and run accurate financial reports. We will rely on you to process client billing and meet deadlines, so proficiency at running custom reports and experience with accounting software is a must. If this sounds like a position that is ideal for you, let’s talk!
- Respond to client and staff inquiries concerning invoices
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable and run monthly client invoices
- Prepare staff and attorney payroll, run annual W-2’s and 1099’s, and prepare tax filings
- Help with our end-of-year audit by running and analyzing various financial reports
- Adjust and reconcile general ledgers and prepare financial reports such as balance statements and income and loss statements
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus some college is preferred - bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- 5 years’ related accounting, bookkeeping, or related field experience at a law firm or accounting firm
- Proficient in MS Excel, data entry, and accounting software
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality handling financial data
$65,000 - $85,000 yearly
About ENSO LAW LLP
ENSO LAW LLP is a top-ranked law firm with more than 14 years in business. We provide invaluable counsel and support to a diverse range of clients, throughout California and internationally.
ENSO has gained a reputation for its in-depth legal knowledge and remarkable client service, and its attorneys have earned consistent recognition from their peers as being among the top 2.5% of lawyers in California. The firm has been the recipient of the Top 40 Under 40 ranking from the National Trial Lawyers and the Daily Journal, Intellectual Property Trailblazer, Top Women in the Law by the Daily Journal, and named one of the Top Boutiques by the Daily Journal.