pyrros and serres
Are you a talented Administrator looking to join a fast-paced law firm where you can thrive?
Do you love helping a business double and triple year after year?
Are you a KPI and Systems driven entrepreneur stuck in an Administrator body?
Do you love being responsible for multiple projects and driving each one forward while looking for ways to streamline the process?
Are you ready to make this your year to THRIVE personally and professionally?
Team Management Tasks:
- Oversee and Analyze Team Reports on PTO/ Sick Time; Vacation Time; Overtime
- Prepare for and Conduct Quarterly Team Member Reviews
- Compile and Analyze Administrative statistical information and compare with financial reports to assist the firm in running a profitable, thriving firm with systems
- Prepare and Oversee Team Emergency Communication Systems
- Oversee Team Celebrations including birthdays and anniversaries of Team members
- Assist the Team with the creation, editing, and refinement of our Mission Statement, Core Values and Culture on an ongoing basis
- Craft and manage a Culture Development Plan
- Craft and manage a Diversity and Inclusion Development Plan
- Assist the Client Happiness Coordinator with Team Building events designed to build camaraderie, develop the Culture and the Brand
Systems, Policies and Procedures:
- Craft and manage the Systems Development Plan including the build-out of the framework and infrastructure to maintain and use the 6 Key Systems Manuals in the business
- Create onboarding and ongoing training plans for the Team to ensure optimal use of the policies, procedures, examples, templates, scripts, videos, diagrams, flowcharts and other demonstrable elements to help the team hone their skills
- Oversee the weekly creation, editing, testing and fine-tuning of new Policies and Procedures and system elements
- Oversee the creation of new staff efficiencies to improve workflow
- Cover the other Department Directors or Owner when required during illnesses, vacations or other out of office
- Perform other duties as requested by Department Directors or Owner
Reporting and Tracking Activities:
- Provide a weekly report on actions taken, feedback received and suggestions on how to improve our services
- Create weekly agenda of items to discuss and track resolution of projects and follow-up on outstanding items
- Outgoing and Confident
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Adaptability Multitasking Skills
- Teamworking Skills
- IT skills
- Human Resources
- Resilient problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in customer relations = 10+ years
- Good understanding of business principles
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong attention to detail including grammar and spelling
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Great organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, etc.)
- Strong typing and computer efficiency skills
- College Degree, Business or relevant field experience is a strong advantage
$80,000 - $110,000 yearly
About pyrros and serres
We are a growing law firm/business with robust marketing plans, we like to work hard and have fun helping our clients.