Derek L. Hall, PC
The Firm’s Legal Administrator position is an executive-level position with significant discretion and broad responsibility for the management of the Firm's business operations and the supervision of employees. The position has a wide range of duties and obligations, with involvement in all seven parts of the Firm. The Administrator keeps the Firm’s needs in the forefront and works closely with the Owner and the rest of the executive team on strategy, planning, leadership, culture, policy, problem-solving, and decision-making. This position is most like a Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Controller in non-legal businesses. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and bonus program.
- Works closely with the Owner to create the Business Plan, Budget, and Strategic Calendar.
- Leads, supervises, and manages, all non-attorney employees.
- Creates personnel and HR policies and procedures in accordance with industry best practices and state federal rules and regulations. Implements and enforces the Firm's personnel rules and employment policies.
- Drive the creation, review, implementation, training, and continual testing and improvement of the law firm’s key systems in direct and close consultation with the Owner and other managers.
- Consults with the Managing Attorney and designs workflow processes and systems to build professional and ethical representation and Firm profitability.
- Monitors financial statements and key financial reports, prepares budgets, and advises the Owner and other executive team members regarding problems and proposed solutions.
- Supervises the Marketing and Sales Teams.
- The Administrator must have the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- The Administrator will have significant supervisory experience and experience working in a professional services firm. Experience in law firm budgeting, bookkeeping, and human resources is highly preferred.
- It is essential for the Administrator to be “in the know” about technology and profitability trends to ensure the Firm is maximizing technology and resource developments to increase capacity and efficiency.
- The Administrator must have a history of achieving and exceeding personal goals, and working well with others to achieve a close-knit team environment.
About Derek L. Hall, PC
Derek L. Hall, PC is a Ridgeland, Mississippi-based law firm that emphasizes personal growth and development for its employees and staff. We believe that our team is vital to the success of our business and to our clients. We encourage finding better ways to help our employees and our clients through proven processes that create benefits in personal growth, professional development, and overall happiness. We have a "never satisfied" mentality.
Come join our exciting, growing team.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.