Law Offices of Celena R. Nash P.A.
Successful real estate law practice led by seasoned real estate trial attorney seeks an independent and experienced law firm administrator. Bilingual (English-Spanish) is preferred but not required. Candidate with experience as a law firm office manager/asst. office manager in a small to medium-sized real estate trial law firm is preferred.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Additional compensation is possible in the form of a bonus structure at the conclusion of probationary period.
- At least 7 years of experience in a law firm staff administration/senior legal assistant role, preferably a real estate practice environment
- Familiarity with assisting in real estate transactions, condominium and/or homeowners’ association matters, and commercial real estate issues
- Proficiency in filing and submitting legal documents, communicating with opposing office staff and paralegals, understanding local circuit rules and requirements of judges, effectively communicating with judicial assistants, and other transactional and litigation activities
- Expertise in management and engagement of a team of office staff including legal assistants, paralegals, remote staff employees
- Experience with law firm billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, client communication and updating clients
Skills and Duties:
- Management of office staff to assure support in the completion of legal work
- Indispensable single-source attorney support relative to the office staff and legal assistants
- Ability to train staff with the completion of all legal support activities including the filing of pleadings, receipt and profiling of discovery, confirming service, trial preparation support, etc.
- Primary assistant for all real estate closings, trials, and transactions
- Proficiency with MyCase and Office 365
- Experience with County and Circuit Courts (including E-filing), Sunbiz, and real estate websites
- Ability to prepare and draft correspondence for attorney review
- Scheduling, coordinating and confirming hearings, depositions and mediations
- Team player with the ability to manage staff and problem-solve
- Excellent organization/time-management skills
- Hard-working with an attitude toward growth
$18 - $25 hourly
About Law Offices of Celena R. Nash P.A.
We are a growing business with robust marketing plans.
We believe each member of the team holds themselves and their teammates accountable, so that dependability is always there and each person respects what others on the team do. We also find that communication and camaraderie in a fast-paced business that has fun and celebrates growth and success make it a place worth working.
Our core values include Teamwork, Integrity, Practicality, and Collaboration.
We believe it is important to create an atmosphere where each team member can be productive and where they can hone their skills, so they are always learning, growing and improving. So, while we are a fun, vibrant team, we also believe in streamlined systems to obtain optimal results.