GLF Law Office
Our firm is seeking a legal accountant who can dive in to assist our growing team. You should have exceptional knowledge of accounting software, accounts receivable and payable, and financial transaction reports. You’ll execute monthly client billing and answer any client inquiries concerning those invoices. If you are looking for an opportunity to play an important role that has a tremendous impact on the business, send us your resume today!
- Reconcile general ledgers, prepare financial transaction reports such as income and loss statements, balance sheets, and account reconciliations
- Prepare staff and attorney payroll, run annual W-2’s and 1099’s, and prepare tax filings
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable and run monthly client invoices
- Assist in our year-end audit with financial reporting and analysis
- Respond to client and staff inquiries concerning invoices
- Bachelors degree is required
- At least 3 years of law firm accounting experience or bookkeeping or related field experience at an accounting firm
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and Quickbooks. Proficiency in tabs 3 is a plus!
- Can maintain strict confidentiality when handling financial data
- Jobseekers should have outstanding attention to detail, analytical skills and communication skills with the ability to work accurately and thrive in a high-pressure work environment
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly