SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Law Clerk/Junior Attorney (Korean Language)
A Dallas-based fast-growing Business/IP Litigation/Transaction Law Firm (mid-size) is inviting candidates to apply for a law clerk to become a new member of our growing team. This position requires a person with a positive attitude who will be willing to undertake whatever tasks need to be done to assist the firm’s teams. This is a high work-volume environment where client communication is key!
This position will require you to interact with clients in Korean to assist with the Korean practice portion (Korea Desk) of our law firm practice. All applicants must have Korean fluency.
We are a highly energetic and fast-paced law firm. If you want hands-on experience in a growing law firm and an integral part of a growing law firm, you will not find a better opportunity. You will be directly dealing with publicly trading companies to small clients regarding their legal matters. Our team is very tight and respectful, and all about helping each other to reach our goal. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, help clients and learn how business and legal work together, please apply.
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly before the bar; after passing the bar, salary will be negotiated
- Legal issue spotting with new matter
- Review, organize and analyze documentation from the clients
- Coordinate with attorneys and present the legal strategy to clients
- Ability to perform legal research on pertinent client issues
- Ability to draft recommendation memos for Korean clients
- Assist with drafting motions, discovery, pleadings, orders, and business transactions documents
- Prepare clients throughout the litigation/transaction process
- Draft and answer legal questions for marketing and sales teams
- Assist communication with clients
- Korean Language Ability is Mandatory for this position
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- JD or LLM degree from a law school
- Able to think logically and rationally
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Previous working experience before law school is a plus
- Be a self-starter that wants to become an active member of a team
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail are a must!
- Be trustworthy and understand ethical obligations of confidentiality in all situations
- Tech-savvy is a plus
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Sul Lee Law Firm is ranked as 66th fastest-growing law firm in the nation by Law Firm 500. Our focus is heavily on business and IP litigation and transaction. It is our goal to make sure that whoever contacts our firm, they are in a better place than before they contacted our firm (whether they are employees, clients, or potential clients.) In order to do such, we commit ourselves to the following:
- Commitment to Honesty: We commit ourselves to be always honest with our clients. This means, regardless of our firm’s personal interest, our clients will receive honest and practical legal advice to resolve their legal issues.
- Commitment to Balance: We commit to making a working environment that provides support for each staff member's personal, professional and financial goals.
- Commitment to Giving: We believe we must give it back to the community we serve in a meaningful and significant way.