HHM is seeking a Laundry Worker for their Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows property. Perform laundry cleaning activities in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction.
We offer a $200 Sign On Bonus
- Verify that all laundry equipment is in good working order and alert the facilities manager of any repair needs
- Sort all linens to identify stains and treat stains with proper cleaning products and methods
- Take out the clothes and linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer's recommendations
- Place all laundry in the washer and add the cleaning agents as directed
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are in stock and indicate any shortages to the general manager
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- At least 1 year of experience as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar role preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of commercial cleaning techniques and products
$14.77 - $16 per hour
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.