Crowne Plaza Knoxville
We're seeking a friendly and reliable laundry attendant to make sure our hotel guests are satisfied during their stay. We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who enjoys interacting with guests and making them feel at ease. Responsibilities include washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens. You should ideally have experience with industrial washing products as well as the ability to lift 20 pounds or more on a consistent basis. Apply now if you're a team player looking for a great opportunity in hospitality!
- Inspect laundry equipment visually and report any maintenance issues to the building management
- Inspect all linens to identify stains and remove stains with appropriate cleaning products and techniques
- Take out the clothes and linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer's recommendations
- Put all laundry in a washing machine and follow the manufacturer's directions for adding the cleaning chemicals
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
- 1+ years as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar position
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- This position requires the ability to lift 20 or more pounds regularly
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of commercial cleaning techniques and products
15.00 - 15.50 hourly
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.