Hilton Charlotte University Place
We're seeking a friendly and reliable laundry attendant to make sure our hotel guests are satisfied during their stay. We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who enjoys interacting with guests and making them feel at ease. Responsibilities include washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens. You should ideally have experience with industrial washing products as well as the ability to lift 20 pounds or more on a consistent basis. Apply now if you're a team player looking for a great opportunity in hospitality!
- Look at all of your linens and treat any stains that you find
- Verify that all laundry equipment is in good working order and alert the facilities manager of any repair needs
- Check that all cleaning supplies are stocked and notify the general manager if any are running low
- Take out the clothes and linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer's recommendations
- Put all laundry in a washing machine and follow the manufacturer's directions for adding the cleaning chemicals
- Experience with a variety of commercial cleaning products and techniques
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar role preferred
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- This position requires the ability to lift 20 or more pounds regularly
About Hilton Charlotte University Place
Our lakeside hotel is off I-85, a half-mile from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte and steps from The Shoppes at University Place. PNC Music Pavilion and the Charlotte Motor Speedway are 10 minutes away. Features include a seasonal outdoor pool, patio seating with fire pits, a café serving Starbucks coffee, an on-site restaurant/bar, 20,000 square feet of meeting/event space, a 24-hour fitness center, and walking trails.