We’re searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking laundry attendant committed to providing our guests with an exceptional stay at our hotel. Our laundry attendants perform a variety of tasks such as washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens and should be comfortable talking with guests and making them feel at ease. Ideally, you have experience with industrial washing products and the capacity to lift 20 pounds or more regularly. If you’re friendly, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, apply now!
- Inspect laundry equipment visually and report any maintenance issues to the building management
- Dry clothing and linens after each wash cycle according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Look at all of your linens and treat any stains that you find
- Put all laundry in a washing machine and follow the manufacturer's directions for adding the cleaning chemicals
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are in stock and indicate any shortages to the general manager
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1 or more year as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or a similar role is strongly desired
- We require the ability to consistently lift 20 or more pounds
- Experience with a variety of commercial cleaning products and techniques
About Marriott Schaumburg
Marriott Schaumburg is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and boasts easy access to the highway for quick drives to downtown Chicago or O'Hare International Airport. Discover the shops at Woodfield Mall or LegoLand, both one mile from our hotel. After a productive day at Schaumburg Convention Center, unwind at TopGolf Chicago or continue your work at our hotel.