Embassy Suites Lubbock
We’re searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking laundry attendant committed to providing our guests with an exceptional stay at our hotel. Our laundry attendants perform a variety of tasks such as washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens and should be comfortable talking with guests and making them feel at ease. Ideally, you have experience with industrial washing products and the capacity to lift 20 pounds or more regularly. If you’re friendly, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, apply now!
- Inspect laundry equipment visually and report any maintenance issues to the building management
- Look at all of your linens and treat any stains that you find
- Take out the clothes and linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer's recommendations
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are in stock and indicate any shortages to the general manager
- Load all laundry into the washer and add specified cleaning agents according to directions
- 1+ years as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar position
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- We require the ability to consistently lift 20 or more pounds
- Good understanding of commercial cleaning techniques and products
About Embassy Suites Lubbock
Come and join our strong team here at Embassy Suites Lubbock where we like to Make A Difference with our employees, our guests, and our community. Making a Difference is what makes our brand unique, makes each of us want to work together, and makes guests want to stay with us.