Custom Caretaking & Landscaping
Work outside with a team that is proud of the work they do!
The Landscapers for Custom Caretaking and Landscaping are expected to work efficiently on customer job sites towards the quality completion of ongoing projects. A qualified candidate will have a great work ethic, be punctual and able to work with hand and powered tools as jobs require.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Perform routine lawn maintenance including grass cutting, lawn edging, weed pulling and other routine lawn-maintenance activities. Use lawn mower and related equipment.
- Provide seasonal lawn care, such as spring and fall clean-up.
- Perform duties to assist in landscaping and hardscaping.
- Dig holes and trenches and excavate for landscaping and hardscaping.
- Maintains assigned equipment and notifies Foreman of needed repairs.
- Reports to work at the required time and performs duties as assigned by the Foreman.
- Experience in landscaping a plus, but not required. We will train.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to be on time daily.
- Must have a good work ethic.
- Able to communicate effectively.
Able to read and write in English.
- Able to lift 75+ pounds consistently.
$11.00 - $15.00 Per Hour
About Custom Caretaking & Landscaping
Custom Caretaking and Landscaping has been serving the Lakeland area since 1999. We offer professional design, installation and maintenance for all your landscaping needs, from landscaping a new home to renovating an existing landscape. We offer lawn care and clean up, shrubs, perennials, all types of retaining walls, brick patios and walkways, wet lay flagstone, water features, shoreline restoration, dock installation and removal and commercial and residential snow plowing.