Ashton Manor Environmental
Are you private, analytical, and calm? Do you like a consistent and predictable work environment where you solve problems? Do you take your time to make decisions and avoid risk by adhering to processes and procedures? Are you a strong problem solver within your niche of knowledge? If this sounds like you, you will enjoy being our mechanic.
We seek an individual who has a pulse on productivity and ensures that our fleet and small machinery are always in great condition.
As our Fleet Mechanic, you will:
- Repair and service all company fleet vehicles and equipment quickly and efficiently
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections on vehicles and machines.
- Able to troubleshoot problems with vehicles and machinery as necessary to make repairs.
- Schedules periodic maintenance for vehicles and equipment.
- Tracks inventory of parts and tools needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains repair log for vehicles and equipment.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Cleans, organizes, inventories, stocks, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Coordinates with managers to schedule regular maintenance on vehicles and machines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The requirements for the ideal Fleet Mechanic:
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools to repair vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to read repair manuals for various types of vehicles and equipment.
- Excellent mechanical repair skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills.
- Works well independently and with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
About Ashton Manor Environmental
Ashton Manor is a recognized landscaping trade partner in the metropolitan Washington/Baltimore area that takes pleasure in doing the right thing. Our unparalleled service and results are what set us apart from the competition. It requires a workforce that consistently "brings it" every day and leaves a lasting impact on our clients, trade partners, and vendors.
“The AME Way” defines who we are as a team. We are focused on 30 key fundamentals to deliver exceptional service and sustainable solutions.
AME offers a complete benefits package with paid time off, health, vision, and dental plans, 401K match, short-term disability, and paid holidays.