Peppers & Walker Landscape Professionals, LLC
We’re looking for a hard-working landscaper to join our team. You’ll follow the instructions of the crew leader to take care of our customer’s landscaping needs including mowing, raking, mulching, edging, fertilizing, pruning, and overall lawn care and maintenance duties. Applicants should be team players with industry experience who are proud of a job well done.
- Advise clients on how to maintain their landscaping design after work is completed
- Create daily reports of completed work
- Complete lawn care, groundskeeping, and lawn maintenance tasks including mowing, edging, weeding, raking, fertilizing, mulching, and pruning
- Assist your team with customers’ landscape design, landscape construction, landscape installation, and landscape maintenance
- Maintain flower beds with a sprinkler or irrigation system
- 2+ years of experience as a landscaper for residential or commercial properties
- Excellent stamina and physical health
- Strong working knowledge of hand tools and maintenance equipment including edgers, blowers, clippers, chain saws, rakes, hedge trimmers, and lawnmowers
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site
$17 - $20 hourly DOE
About Peppers & Walker Landscape Professionals, LLC
We are a growing company and service SW Washington - most of our clients are in the Vancouver area. Our clients are Home Owners Associations, Residential, and some commercial. We provide landscaping installation and maintenance as well as irrigation services.