Gregory Landscape Services
We’re looking for a hard-working landscaper to join our team. You’ll follow the instructions of the crew leader to take care of our customer’s landscaping needs including mowing, raking, mulching, edging, fertilizing, pruning, and overall lawn care and maintenance duties. Applicants should be team players with industry experience who are proud of a job well done.
- Complete lawn care, groundskeeping, and lawn maintenance tasks including mowing, edging, weeding, raking, fertilizing, mulching, and pruning
- Provide clients with recommendations to maintain their landscaping design
- Tend to flower beds using a sprinkler or irrigation system
- Create daily reports of completed work
- Use pesticide for weed control when necessary
- Excellent stamina and physical health
- Experience with a variety of hand tools and maintenance equipment including clippers, chain saws, lawnmowers, blowers, edgers, rakes, and hedge trimmers
- 2+ years of experience as a landscaper for residential or commercial properties
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
$15 - $17 hourly
About Gregory Landscape Services
Gregory Landscape is a fast-growing leader in the landscape industry in the Midlands of South Carolina. We are looking for talented, hard-working leaders to join our team!