If you're money-motivated, sales-driven, and highly competitive, join our talented sales team as a field sales representative. Your skills and drive will be put to use in this rewarding role as the owner and producer of new business in your sales territory. As our salesperson, you'll develop and implement your own initiatives to meet and exceed sales goals. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in achieving sales targets, is goal-driven, and has strong negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills. We provide our sales team with a competitive salary and commission structure. Would you like to have a fulfilling career with the opportunity for advancement? We're looking for driven sales professionals who want more than just an average job. Apply today!
- Develop and execute a strategy to generate new customers in your sales territory
- Attend online and in-person meetings, trainings, trade shows, and sales events
- Ensure customer needs are met by staying on top of our services and product, competition, and market conditions in the home services industry
- Inform company of all sales activities, including new business development, account status, customer needs, potential customers, and issues with competition via CRM
- Follow up with potential customers to showcase and highlight our new products or services
- You must have driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- You will need 3-5 years of inside or outside sales experience
- We prefer if you have a bachelor’s degree or high school school diploma
- To be successful in this role you must have strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- CRM experience preferred
- You will need 1-3 years of inside or outside sales experience
$49,500 - $60,000
About Incline Landscaping
Incline Landscaping has been serving the Colorado Springs community for 3 years specializing in the new build/install landscaping. We believe that every homeowner should get to enjoy life outdoors to the fullest by enhancing the character of their yards. When you work with the Incline crew, you're part of a team that shares a passion of taking something plain and turning it into something beautiful and doing it the right way.