Are you a natural-born leader who enjoys working outdoors and making communities beautiful?
We are currently seeking a professional and reliable Landscape Operations Manager to join our growing team!
- Enforce safety procedures and policies
- Ensure work is performed to the level of quality required to completely satisfy each customer
- Utilize our company's Quality Control System
- Identify and work to improve lower-level performing crew leaders and crews
- Create apt capability within the crews through training, instruction, education, correction, and follow-up
- Ensure that no crew is dispatched without job hours, a clear scope of work, and proper equipment
- Ensure all crews are working productively and consistently with the company’s Production System
- Create job plans for new jobs before the work begins
- Identify low-performing jobs and re-plan the work to improve performance
- Assist as appropriate in developing production cost estimates for new opportunities
- Act as a liaison between field operations and the administrative, customer service, and general management functions
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships with customers
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be a creative problem solver with the capacity to innovate
- Must be team-oriented
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Ashem Group
Ashem is a family-owned and operated; licensed and accredited, arbor care, landscape, and irrigation specialist company located in South Florida. Our expertise stems from over 15 years in business.
At Ashem, it’s our team that sets us apart from all others in the industry. Our President, Eric Masse, holds numerous certifications and licenses, as an arborist and pest control operator, as well as being licensed in irrigation from LEED. Eric’s 30 years in the horticulture and landscape industry, coupled with his passion for protecting our environment and beautifying the great outdoors sets the tone in our company.