Gregory Landscape Services
We're looking for a passionate, detail-oriented landscape expert with strong leadership skills for our company. This position must focus on the timely completion of our landscape enhancement and installation projects in addition to keeping the standard of quality that we expect. They will coordinate the timely ordering and delivery of material to the jobs. They will be in charge of coordinating, supervising, assisting, and performing irrigation repairs on the jobs we install. You should have at least three years of experience with landscape installation leadership, as well as irrigation troubleshooting, installation and/or repair.
- Complete landscape installation and enhancement projects from conception to completion.
- Order material and coordinate delivery prior to beginning work
- Assist manager in creating efficient operations plans for completing the work
- Assist landscape teams in completing work efficiently and with high quality
- Perform warranty replacements, and irrigation repairs, and coordinate daily task lists
- Communicate with customers with professionalism and resolve issues.
- Lead employees to develop a strong work ethic and healthy company culture
- Experience in landscape supervision or management
- Experience in irrigation systems
- Ability to use technology and communicate professionally
- A driver's License is required
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required
$20 - $22 hourly
About Gregory Landscape Services
Gregory Landscape is a fast-growing leader in the landscape industry in the Midlands of South Carolina. We are looking for talented, hard-working leaders to join our team!