Gregory Landscape Services
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a landscaper. You’ll follow the crew leader to perform lawn care and maintenance duties for our customers including mowing, fertilizing, mulching, edging, raking, pruning, and any additional landscaping tasks. Job seekers should take pride in quality workmanship and enjoy working with others.
- Help the crew team with landscape design, landscape installation, landscape construction, and landscape maintenance
- Tend to flower beds using a sprinkler or irrigation system
- Create daily reports of completed work
- Advise clients on how to maintain their landscaping design after work is completed
- Do general lawn care duties like groundskeeping, and lawn maintenance including mowing, raking, mulching, weeding, fertilizing, edging, and pruning
- At least 2 years of experience as a crew member landscaping for residential or commercial properties
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site
- In good physical condition with excellent health
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification
- Familiarity with hand tools and maintenance equipment including blowers, chain saws, edgers, rakes, clippers, hedge trimmers, and lawnmowers
$15 - $17 hourly
About Gregory Landscape Services
Gregory Landscape is a fast-growing leader in the landscape industry in the Midlands of South Carolina. We are looking for talented, hard-working leaders to join our team!