We are currently and immediately hiring experienced landscapers to join our team!
You must have at least 2 years of relevant experience and know-how to use all or most types of landscaping equipment.
A valid and clean driver's license is a plus!
- Report to work on time
- Utilize all types of equipment, safely
- Safety minded
- Remove loose trash and debris from the landscape area before mowing
- Remove weeds from sidewalks, curb lines, and mulch beds
- Report property damage to Foreman or Lead Person
- Help crew load and unload equipment at the job site
- Experience with a variety of hand tools and maintenance equipment including clippers, chain saws, lawnmowers, blowers, edgers, rakes, and hedge trimmers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- Great physical health and stamina
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site is required
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Has a “can-do” attitude
- Gets a job done on time and knows what to do next
- Volunteers to take on a new or different job, project or responsibility
- Goes beyond what is expected to do a better job
- Must be a “team player”. Must get along with all co-workers
$14 - $18 hourly
About Ashem Group
Ashem is a family-owned and operated; licensed and accredited, arbor care, landscape, and irrigation specialist company located in South Florida. Our expertise stems from over 15 years in business.
At Ashem, it’s our staff that sets us apart from all others in the industry. Our President, Eric Masse, holds numerous certifications and licenses, as an arborist and pest control operator, as well as being licensed in irrigation from LEED. Eric’s 30 years in the horticulture and landscape industry, coupled with his passion for protecting our environment and beautifying the great outdoors sets the tone in our company.