Reflections Water Gardens
Reflections Water Gardens specializes in the creation of ponds, water features, and natural sanctuaries. We are hiring an experienced professional to lead and manage our landscape construction workers and ensure each project is completed to the highest quality. You'll be part of the planning process for our projects and supervise all laborers and subcontractors. THIS IS A WORKING POSITION, and you will be expected to teach and guide others while also performing construction labor tasks and leading by example. Ideal candidate has landscape construction and leadership experience, is a team player, detail-oriented, and prioritizes safety and efficiency. Self-motivation, reliability, ambition, and a passion for service in outdoor environments are a must to be successful at Reflections Water Gardens.
- Make sure tools, vehicles, and equipment are well-maintained and schedule maintenance for equipment if needed
- Evaluate subcontractor progress according to deadlines and performance goals to ensure construction is set to finish on time and meets quality standards
- Prevent injuries and slowdowns by demanding complete adherence to health and safety standards on construction sites, and quickly report issues to the project manager if they do arise
- Follow the project manager’s lead and fulfill other duties as needed to help the team
- Include client feedback as construction progresses and help construction crew and subcontractors execute change orders
- Oversee the work of all construction workers and routinely inspect construction processes. Provide guidance as needed to ensure the client receives high-quality work
- Record a daily log of construction project progress and home improvement updates for the project manager and homeowner
- Keep records of all paperwork and services performed
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Estimate and acquire new accounts
- Achieve agreed-upon goals and outcomes
- Coordinate construction roles and responsibilities with team members
- Continued self-improvement through feedback from the team and clients
- Post to social media for brand awareness and prospecting
- Excellent leadership, time-management, organizational, and communication skills
- 1 year of prior experience as a general contractor or in a similar role required, 3+ years of experience preferred
- We prefer candidates with previous experience and knowledge about landscape construction. Knowledge of biological or aquatic ecosystems is a plus
- Highly motivated and driven individual with a background in water features design and construction
- Candidate must be comfortable working in harsh weather conditions
- Dexterity and physical ability to lift heavy objects and use tools or other construction equipment is required
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in the field and office as required
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Reflections Water Gardens
Reflections Water Gardens specializes in the design, construction, and maintenance of Natural Sanctuaries where every element is carefully planned and selected to create an Oasis of Tranquility for our clients.
Our Purpose is to serve people who want a Natural, Peaceful place to escape everyday stress and reconnect with their families and create Lifetime Memories.
We Serve high-end residential and commercial property owners who appreciate the tranquility and peacefulness of the water.