Outerbridge Law P.C.
Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. Must have 5+ years of landlord tenant experience.
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Successful completion of the bar exam
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Must have 5+ years of landlord tenant experience
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Outerbridge Law P.C.
Established in 2019, Outerbridge Law P.C. is an extensive firm covering:
- Thriving landlord-tenant
- Real Estate
We are located in the heart of midtown, in New York City.
Composed of attorneys with combined decades of leading law firm experience, Outerbridge Law P.C. provides excellent legal services to a variety of clients in all areas while having a focus on landlord-tenant.