Outerbridge Law P.C.
Our law firm has a full-time Landlord Tenant Associate Attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior members of the staff on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, making court appearances, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date.
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals and support staff
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Prepared to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Must have 5+ years of landlord tenant experience
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Outerbridge Law P.C.
Established in 2019, Outerbridge Law P.C. is an extensive firm covering:
- Thriving landlord-tenant
- Real Estate
We are located in the heart of midtown, in New York City.
Composed of attorneys with combined decades of leading law firm experience, Outerbridge Law P.C. provides excellent legal services to a variety of clients in all areas while having a focus on landlord-tenant.