We are looking for a candidate with experience in the land development field who will be responsible for assisting the owner with all aspects of land development. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with land development and the entitlement process and will be excited about seeking and developing new lots for our homebuilding business.
You’ll be supported every step of the way by a team that knows the success of one is the success of all. We love to work hard and we love to play hard too. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assist with identifying and evaluating potential development properties
- Assist with contracting/purchasing development land (or lots)
- Coordinate with engineer on-site planning and design
- Coordinate with government officials throughout the entitlement process (engineering, zoning, platting, and bonding)
- Assist with budgeting and contracting the site development work
- Oversee development and facilitate coordination between utility companies, general contractors, and governmental authorities
- Coordinate with sales and marketing team regarding development schedule and appearance
- Assist with lot inventory tracking and forecasting
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field (or strong experience in site development)
- Knowledge of land entitlement process
- 4+ years of experience in land development
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Functional computer skills in applicable programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
$70,000 + DOE
About Joyner Homes
Joyner Homes is a growing home builder in Greenfield, Indiana. Building in 7 counties around Central Indiana, we focus on building "Character Rich" homes with features such as built-ins, exposed beams, and cozy spaces that also incorporate "Smart Design" through efficient space planning, modern technology, energy efficiency, and livability.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard. Play Hard. We get it done, but we value time and flexibility for family balance.
- Learn Your Story. We are community-engaged with small-town values.
- Do It Better. We are motivated by an underdog mentality and will always continue improving.
- Do It Right. We do what is right with integrity, no matter the cost.