Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
Reporting to the Land Development Manager, the Land Coordinator is a hands-on role, responsible for providing support to the land development team in the administration of the entitlement and development processes within the Land Department. Basic administrative support to land department, preparation of business letters, memos, standard operation forms, and correspondence via fax, phone, email, and courier. Responsible for tracking key programs in the department as well as coordinating meetings and company events.
- Provide administrative support to the land department.
- Prepare, scan, file, and track land-related proposals and contracts.
- Maintain master vendor contact and contract list for the department.
- Provide internal customer service.
- Oversee new vendor set up. (insurance, tax info, etc.)
- Receive, distribute and file (hard copy and electronic) all documents for the department to include documentation for ongoing projects and properties under due diligence. Keep electronic budgets updated with contracts, POs, invoices, etc. Send out vendor packages and review for compliance before sending to accounting for Company approval.
- Coordinate with accounting in getting vendors approved and set up for payment.
- Work with suppliers as necessary to resolve invoicing issues.
- Work with contractors, attorneys, engineers and planners as necessary to resolve matters related to the land department.
- Submittal of land department invoices/purchase orders to the accounting department.
- Data entry of existing and new contacts into the system.
- Organize and file all land department paperwork including invoices and proposals.
- Distribute land-related paperwork to vendors or municipalities via Fed Ex.
- Process check requests and distribution for the department.
- Track safety, first aid/CPR, and SWPPP certifications for the department. Track agency permits expiration dates.
- Other duties assigned.
- Related experience in the construction industry.
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- Competent in using MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Detailed oriented, work well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Shows organization when managing scheduled items and construal obligations.
- Follow directions from multiple supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- A proactive, disciplined approach to self-management and self-development.
- A strong sense of value and cost-savings.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with very little supervision.
- Team Player with a great attitude, emotional intelligence, and drive to results.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative abilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
- If you have read this line, please let us know when you submit your resume for an increased chance of an interview with the Company.
- Demonstrate excellence in construction, scheduling, quality, and reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Willing to take the initiative, be creative and take ownership.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, showcase organizational abilities and leadership qualities.
- BA in the Construction related field.
- Experience with a least one construction management system.
$45,000 - $60,000
About Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
As one of the Raleigh area’s fastest-growing home builders, Gray Wolf Homes has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture full of growth opportunities and rewarding challenges. Gray Wolf Homes strive to be innovative and unique in the way that it operates and functions. Our team-oriented culture focused accountability and a strong desire to improve are what sets Gray Wolf Homes apart.