Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
Do you want to take pride in what you do? Do you want to be able to see the end product of what you are working on daily? Look no more. Badger State Fruit Processing is hiring a full-time Production Worker in both our Juice Plant and our Sweetened Dried Cranberry Plant. These positions provide support to operations in order to meet production and quality standards. Attention to detail, dependability, and attendance are all requirements in this role.
- Hours: We are looking for candidates willing to work a 12 hour 2-2-3 schedule on our day shift (6 am to 6 pm) or night shift (6 pm to 6 am). By working a 2-2-3 you are only working half of the year leaving plenty of time for your personal and family activities!
- Compensation: Based on experience.
- Additional Compensation: Badger State Fruit Processing offers a $600 Sign-on bonus after 6 months of employment. Know someone that would be a great fit for our company? Have them apply and if they're hired and stay then you will receive a referral bonus! At Badger State Fruit Processing we value quality, safety, and our employees. Add all of those factors together and you are no on the receiving end of a Quarterly Incentive Bonus!
Benefits: Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc. offers a full benefits package including an incentive plan that pays quarterly, Vacation, Health Insurance, HRA, HSA Account with employer contribution, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident, 401K, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company paid Life and AD&D insurance.
Apply today to join our growing team!
- Startup, maintain and shut down food processing equipment
- Perform all basic aspects of safety protocols
- Perform necessary readings on equipment
- Run equipment to proper parameters to ensure production efficiency
- Maintain and adhere to GMPs
- Adhered to SOPs regarding production and sanitation
- Accurately record and document equipment readings
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts and every other weekend
- Must be able to read gauges
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
$14.25 - $15.25 hourly
About Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
Badger State Fruit Processing is one of the largest, independent, cranberry growers in the country! We have our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, distribution warehouses, and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service.
Visit our website: www.badgerstatefruit.com
Or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/GardnerCranberry/about