Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
Responsible for carrying out lab activities determined by the QA/QC leads. Candidate must be knowledgeable of lab protocols and required safety procedures. Must demonstrate precision, accuracy, and care regarding all samples and tests performed. Knowledge of food quality tests a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform lab activities as designated by the Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager(s).
- Maintain proper food safety protocol (hair restraints and slip-resistant footwear are required; earplugs, safety glasses, and/or other PPE may be required).
- Learn standard operating procedures for working in the lab.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend functions and events that promote the firm with clients, potential clients, and peers.
- Maintain the profitability of engagements by scheduling, monitoring, and developing staff members.
- Maintain familiarity with all team members and review assignments.
- Anticipate problem areas of engagements and questions that will arise.
- Communicate progress of engagements, problems, and resolutions to clients.
- Must demonstrate precision and accuracy
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Prior experience in a lab setting preferred
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures for working in a lab
About Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
Badger State Fruit Processing is one of the largest, independent, cranberry growers in the country! We have our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, distribution warehouses, and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service.
Visit our website: www.badgerstatefruit.com
Or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BadgerStateFruit